Lance-Dragon Index du Forum

Lance-Dragon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Pistons three players with at least 20 points and 1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lance-Dragon Index du Forum -> Administration (HRP) -> Bureau des inscriptions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Voyageur

Race: Elfe
Faction: Silvanesti
Dieu(x) vénéré(s): Mishakal
Niveau:

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 07:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pistons three players with at least 20 points and 1 Répondre en citant

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Tim Howard Jersey . -- Having played six seasons with the Kings, Kevin Martin is very comfortable at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento. He showed it again Saturday night, scoring 26 points to help the Minnesota Timberwolves reach .500 with a 108-97 win over the Kings. Returning after missing Minnesotas last seven games with a broken left thumb, Martin fell into a groove from the start, making his first four shots and scoring 19 first-half points. "I feel like basketball is the easy part," said Martin, who is 5-0 in games at Sacramento since being traded to Houston in the 2009-10 season. "I remember getting hurt before and coming right back with good games, so this didnt surprise me." Martin was a late first-round draft pick who blossomed with the Kings. His first head coach was Rick Adelman, now Minnesotas coach. The time spent in Sacramento is something Martin savors. "I take pride in coming back here and trying to play well. Sacramento is like my second home," he said. "The fans here saw me grow from a guy who played 10 minutes a game as a rookie and is now a 10-year veteran." It was the second straight win and fifth in six games for the Timberwolves (29-29). Trailing by three points at the half, Minnesota outscored the Kings 31-17 in the third quarter, opening the frame with nine straight points and never relinquishing the lead. Kevin Love added 22 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists for Minnesota, and Nikola Pekovic had 20 points and nine rebounds. Corey Brewer scored 13. DeMarcus Cousins had 21 points and 17 rebounds for the Kings in his return from a one-game suspension. Rudy Gay had 22 of his 24 points in the opening half and Isaiah Thomas had 22 points and eight assists in Sacramentos third straight loss. The Kings committed 19 turnovers, including six in the third quarter that led to numerous fast-break opportunities for the Timberwolves. "For whatever reason we just continue to beat ourselves," Kings coach Michael Malone said. "Nineteen turnovers and 27 points? Good teams dont beat themselves. So its very hard in the same game to beat your opponents and yourself and we did that tonight." It was a rare off night for Love, who averaged 34 points and 14 rebounds in seven February games. He shot 4 of 12, but converted 12 of 14 free throws. But Love received plenty of help from Martin and Pekovic, who sat out the last 13 with a right foot he injured Jan. 27 at Chicago. "It was way more than I expected," Pekovic said of his 28 minutes. "I was trying to be productive and had to push myself. Im told the (ankle) pain will be there all the time." Cousins was suspended one game for punching Houston Rockets guard Patrick Beverley on Tuesday and fined $20,000 as part of the incident in which he verbally abused official Courtney Kirkland and failed to leave the court in a timely manner. Cousins leads the NBA with 15 technicals this season. One more and he will be suspended for one game under NBA rules. The Kings are winless in the 10 games Cousins has missed this season. "My biggest disappointment is the first quarter and the third quarter," Cousins said. "We let them get a hot start in the first quarter and the same thing with the third. Coming out of that third we had to dig ourselves out of ditch." Thomas made consecutive baskets to get the Kings within 97-95 with 2:09 remaining. But Pekovic converted two free throws and Rubio hit a 3 to give the Timberwolves some breathing room at 102-95 with 53.4 seconds left and Minnesota closed it out from the free throw line. NOTES: Kings reserve forward Carl Landry missed his second straight game with a sore right knee. ... Sacramento shot 70 per cent in the first quarter and led 31-30. ... Adelman was head coach for eight seasons with the Kings and his teams made the playoffs every year. Sacramento hasnt made the playoffs since Adelman was fired following the 2005-06 season. ... The Timberwolves are 3-1 on their road trip, which concludes Monday in Denver. Antonee Robinson Jersey . Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss. Michael Bradley Jersey . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/zack-steffen-usa-jersey/ . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome. AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- With owner Tom Gores seated courtside, the Detroit Pistons looked at least somewhat like a team that could be tough to play against during the second half of the season. Of course, they were facing the short-handed Philadelphia 76ers. Andre Drummond had 22 points and 14 rebounds, and Detroit overwhelmed Philadelphia 113-96 Saturday night. Greg Monroe added 21 points and 12 rebounds. He and Drummond combined to go 18 of 21 from the field. "I would say that were better than our record," said Gores, the California-based owner who has been at a handful of Detroits home games this season. "My focus right now is how to get this team to the next level." The Pistons have won back-to-back games at The Palace for the first time since their first two home games of the season. Detroit is 9-15 at home and 19-27 overall. Philadelphia was without rookie of the year candidate Michael Carter-Williams, who sat out with a sore right shoulder. "We decided to give him some time off and he needed it," 76ers coach Brett Brown said. "Day to day is a fair assessment." Tony Wroten led the 76ers with 18 points. Brandon Jennings and Kyle Singler added 20 points apiece for Detroit. The Pistons signed Josh Smith and traded for Jennings in the off-season, but with the team still struggling, theres been talk that another move could be coming. Monroe has been at the centre of that speculation, since Detroit has a logjam of frontcourt players -- but he and Drummond were both outstanding Saturday, and Smith added nine points, nine rebounds, seven assists and four steals. Gores indicated that the upcoming trade deadline is not a major focus -- or at least, its no more important than a number of other aspects of team management. "We arent focused on the deadline or anything like that. We are looking at getting the guys better," Gores said. "Were doing a lot of homework, but our main job is to make sure our players are at their maximum." Monroe and Drummond went a combined 9 for 9 in tthe first quarter, and Detroit led 32-22 after one thanks to that inside presence. Eric Lichaj Jersey. "That was something that I think just happened in the flow of the game -- its not something that we really talked about," Monroe said. "Once it worked a few times, we kept going back to it." Late in the second, Philadelphias Evan Turner drew a foul on rookie Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, and Turner appeared to flip the ball back at a group of players under the basket. Jennings responded by throwing the ball at Turner, and both he and the Philadelphia forward were hit with technical fouls. "I lost my balance and as I was trying to catch the ball, I guess I hit him in the face with the ball," Turner said. "It wasnt intentional. It was an unfortunate mistake." The Pistons led 57-49 at halftime, and they broke the game open with a 16-2 run in the third quarter. Singler and Caldwell-Pope made back-to-back 3-pointers to make it 74-56, and another 3 by Singler capped the run and gave Detroit a 23-point lead. "I think were still attacking, instead of trying to keep the lead and playing conservatively," Detroit guard Will Bynum said. "I think we were attacking in the fourth quarter until we pretty much got the win." The Pistons led by as many as 28. Drummond finished 10 of 11 from the field, and Monroe was 8 of 10. Detroit was coming off a three-day layoff because its game at Atlanta on Wednesday was postponed because of bad weather in Georgia. Singler had 10 rebounds, giving the Pistons three players with at least 20 points and 10 rebounds for the first time since Dec. 3, 1997. Grant Hill, Bison Dele and Lindsey Hunter all did it in that triple-overtime win over Phoenix. NOTES: The Pistons had 22 offensive rebounds and outrebounded the 76ers 57-44 overall. ... Philadelphia had 64 points in the paint to Detroits 60. They entered as the top two teams in the NBA in that department. ... The Pistons are 3-0 against the 76ers this season. ... Philadelphia is 3-22 when held under 100 points. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 07:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lance-Dragon Index du Forum -> Administration (HRP) -> Bureau des inscriptions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange