Lance-Dragon Index du Forum

Lance-Dragon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

e Notes South Carolina had won 1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lance-Dragon Index du Forum -> Administration (HRP) -> Bureau des inscriptions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Voyageur

Race: Elfe
Faction: Silvanesti
Dieu(x) vénéré(s): Mishakal
Niveau:

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Juil - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: e Notes South Carolina had won 1 Répondre en citant

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey .J. - Ten completions, four touchdowns.Kyle Orton didnt have to do much for the Buffalo Bills, not when the New York Jets had six turnovers — three each by Geno Smith and Michael Vick — in a 43-23 rout Sunday.He went out there, made his throws and threw for four touchdowns, Bills coach Doug Marrone said of Orton.He knew exactly what he wanted to do. When you have a veteran quarterback like that, hes going to make the right plays.Orton tied a career high with his four TD passes, and won for the third time in four games since replacing EJ Manuel as the starting quarterback for the Bills (5-3).Orton finished 10 of 17 for 238 yards, connecting with Robert Woods, Lee Smith, Scott Chandler and Sammy Watkins for scores.Watkins had three catches for 157 yards — but was embarrassed when he was caught from behind while celebrating early on what appeared would be a long TD. Without the injured Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller in the backfield, the Bills rushed for just 67 yards.But Stephon Gilmore, Preston Brown, Aaron Williams and DaNorris Searcy had interceptions for the Bills, who sent the struggling Jets (1-7) to their seventh straight loss.No doubt, our defence is incredible and one of the best in the league, Orton said. Any time your defence gets six turnovers, it makes your job easier.The Jets have lost seven in a row for the first time since 2005, in Herm Edwards final season as coach. Smith threw interceptions on three consecutive possessions in the first quarter and was pulled in favour of Vick, who was picked off once and lost two fumbles.Let me tell you, coach Rex Ryan said, Im getting sick and tired of the losing, thats for sure.New York announced after the game that Smith had X-rays on his right shoulder after the game, but did not immediately announce results. The injury was not believed to have affected Smiths performance.We didnt execute, Smith said. And when I say we, I mean myself because it was just atrocious the way I started out.Ryan didnt immediately announce whether Smith or Vick would start next week at Kansas City.Percy Harvin, acquired last weekend by the Jets from Seattle, caught three passes for 22 yards and had 28 yards rushing on four carries in his debut with New York.Buffalo got on the scoreboard on its first possession, with Orton zipping a pass to Woods for a 22-yard touchdown early in the first quarter.Smith then threw three straight interceptions and was benched after the Bills turned the last interception by Williams into a score one play later, on Lee Smiths 1-yard touchdown catch with 4:36 left in the opening quarter.Geno Smith finished 2 of 8 for 5 yards and the three interceptions as the Bills also became the first team to have that many in the first quarter since Arizona against Atlanta in 2012.Vick jogged onto the field to loud cheers from the MetLife Stadium crowd, which had booed Smith moments earlier, and led the Jets on a 13-play, 76-yard scoring drive — capped by the first of Chris Ivorys two 2-yard touchdown runs.But the Jets defence gave up a huge play on the Bills next possession as Watkins hauled in a long pass from Orton and took off down the field. But the rookie receiver looked up at the videoboard and pointed in premature celebration as New York wide receiver Saalim Hakim, put in on defence, caught him from behind. The play ended up as an 84-yard reception.I thought I was by myself and the guy ran me down and caught me, said Watkins, who later had a 61-yard TD catch. I was shocked.Two plays later, fullback Frank Summers pushed his way into the end zone from 2 yards to make it 21-7.It was a relief that we scored because I was upset, Watkins said. I know I wont let it happen again.Vick, 18 of 36 for 153 yards, was an early spark but wasnt without his share of mistakes. He had a 12-yard scramble negated by a questionable 15-yard taunting penalty when he spiked the ball on the sideline at the end of the run.Two plays later, he took off for a 5-yard run but had the ball knocked out of his hands by Nigel Bradham.We were able to score 20 points off those turnovers and thats what means the most, Marrone said. We had the potential to get more.NOTES: Orton last threw four TD passes with Denver against Kansas City in 2010. ... Dan Carpenter hit the left upright on the extra point following Watkins 61-yard TD. ... Vick finished with 69 yards on eight carries. ... Jets Nick Folk kicked a 55-yard field goal, tied for second-longest in team history, as time expired in the opening half.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Kentavius Street Jersey . Less than 24 hours later, in the same arena, he tried to recreate the magic of his all-time favourite player. Hilliard scored a career-high 26 points and No. Korey Toomer 49ers Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. http://www.49ersfanaticproshop.com/jeremiah-attaochu-49ers-jersey/ . - Steve Stricker usually doesnt show up at a tournament on Sunday.Clemson, SC (SportsNetwork.com) - Clemson is back on top in the Palmetto State as the 23rd-ranked Tigers ended South Carolinas winning streak in the longtime series with a 35-17 victory at Memorial Stadium on Saturday. The Gamecocks had won five straight meetings against their in-state rivals but were limited to 339 yards and scored 18 points below their season average. Deshaun Watson played through a knee injury and completed 14-of-19 passes for 269 yards and added two scores on the ground for the Tigers (9-3), whose senior class has totaled a school-record 41 wins over the last four years. After we started 1-2, to go undefeated at home, break the streak against South Carolina and to get these seniors their 41st win, I couldnt think of a better way to close out the season, Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said. With the exception of being in the College Football Playoff, you couldnt script it any better. Watson was credited with a pair of scores through the air, but Artavis Scott did most of the work on two shovel passes that went for TDs and totaled 123 yards. Scott finished with 185 yards on seven catches, while Wayne Gallman gained 191 yards and a touchdown on 27 carries. Dylan Thompson passed for 249 yards and a touchdown for South Carolina (6-6), which finished its disappointing regular season at .500 after coming into the year ranked No. 9 in the AP poll. Clemson was better than us, South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier said. They played better and they coached better. ... They are a better team than we are. Simple as that. Watson, who was sidelined for four of the previous five games, pulled up lame during Clemsons first possession, which ended with Ammon Lakip coming up short on a 47-yard field goal try. The Gamecocks then went 70 yards in eight plays, and Pharoh Coopers 200-yard run out of the wildcat formation gave the visitors the lead. Jonathan Cooper 49ers Jersey. Watson was back on the field on the ensuing series and helped the Tigers score 21 straight points to take control. Scott took a shovel pass behind the line of scrimmage and sprinted 53 yards for a score, and a Thompson fumble led to Gallmans 5-yard touchdown run early in the second quarter. Watson capped a 10-play, 61-yard drive with a 1-yard sneak over the goal line, but the freshman QB again limped to the sideline just before halftime. Cole Stoudts first pass after replacing Watson was intercepted, and Elliott Fry cut South Carolinas deficit to 21-10 by booting a 47-yard field goal. Fry had an opportunity to make it a one-possession game late in the third quarter from the same distance and narrowly hooked it to the left. On the next play from scrimmage, Scott outran everyone en route to a 70-yard TD using the same play he scored on in the first quarter. The speedy wideout was nearly knocked out of bounds at the 10-yard line but acrobatically tip- toed his feet in play. The Gamecocks had 1st-and-goal from the 2-yard line on the ensuing series and turned it over on downs. Thompson and Damiere Byrd hooked up on a 12-yard touchdown pass midway through the fourth, and Watson tacked on another 1-yard keeper to account for the final score. Game Notes South Carolina had won 18 straight games against non-conference opponents ... Clemson leads the all-time series 66-42-4 ... This is the second longest active streak of consecutive years (106) played between schools. Minnesota and Wisconsin have played 108 straight years ... Clemson finished the season undefeated at home for the second time in four years ... The Tigers have won 27 straight games against unranked opponents. Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Juil - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lance-Dragon Index du Forum -> Administration (HRP) -> Bureau des inscriptions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange