Lance-Dragon Index du Forum

Lance-Dragon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

deal when you have to be toge

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lance-Dragon Index du Forum -> Administration (HRP) -> Bureau des inscriptions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Voyageur

Race: Elfe
Faction: Silvanesti
Dieu(x) vénéré(s): Mishakal
Niveau:

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 05:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: deal when you have to be toge Répondre en citant

Toronto, ON - For the second time in five days, the Toronto Argonauts will take to the field as they play host to the BC Lions this evening. Jonathan Allen Redskins Jersey . You can catch all of the action live on TSN and TSN 1050 at 7:30 pm et/4:30 pm pt. The Argos, who were idle last week, have made up for lost time, as they opened Week 8 play in the CFL this past Tuesday by upending the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, 38-21. In the process, the Boatmen avenged an earlier loss to Winnipeg and moved to 3-4 overall, increasing their lead atop the Eastern Division standings. Despite having a better overall record at 4-3, British Columbia sits in last place in the Western Division standings. However, the Lions enter with a bit of momentum, as they have posted consecutive wins over Calgary (25-24) and most recently, Hamilton (36-29). The Argonauts scored all of their points in bunches on Tuesday, with 21 points in the second quarter and 17 unanswered points in the fourth frame to blow by the Blue Bombers. Strong offensive play is nothing new for Toronto, which leads the league in total offense at a hefty 405.9 yards per game. Toronto quarterback Ricky Ray kept that going and had a huge game against Winnipeg, torching the Blue Bombers for 297 yards and four TD passes, on 26- of-33 passing on Tuesday. Ray spread the ball around to 10 different receivers, four of which hauled in the TD strikes. Running back Curtis Steele provided some balance with his work out of the backfield, amassing 92 yards and one major on just 10 carries, while adding another score via the pass. Defensively, the team kept the pressure on Winnipeg, recording five sacks. Defensive back Dwight Anderson had a big game, leading the team with eight total tackles, including a pair of sacks. In a game that featured several momentum swings, it was the Lions that prevailed last week, holding on for a 36-29 shootout win over Hamilton at BC Place. British Columbia, which trailed 17-3 at the half, rallied, thanks to the play of quarterback Kevin Glenn, who went 22-of-36 passing, for 407 yards and one TD, while rushing for another score. For his efforts, Glenn was named the Offensive Player of the Week. The Lions had two receivers eclipse the 100-yard mark in the win, with Shawn Gore hauling in five balls, for 117 yards and Emmanuel Arceneaux grabbing four balls, for 103 yards and a score. Defensive back Ronnie Yell led the team with eight tackles in the win, while half of defensive tackle Alex Bazzies four stops where sacks. In his first season in the league, Bazzie has already recorded six sacks, ranking second in the league in that category. On the season, BC ranks second in the league in total defense, yielding just 316.4 yards per game and has been particularly stout against the pass, allowing a mere 206.7 yards per outing (second in the CFL). Geron Christian Redskins Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. Washington Redskins Jerseys . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Da-Ron-Payne-Jersey/ . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal.SURPRISE, Ariz. -- When a grounder ricocheted off Prince Fielders mitt during his first workout with the Texas Rangers, he quickly held it up and proclaimed with a smile, "Its new." So much is new this spring for the All-Star slugger. Hes in Arizona for spring training, not Florida. He has a No. 84 on the back of his uniform, not No. 28. And he is on a new team. "It felt good. It was a lot of fun," Fielder said. "Nice easy day, I had a lot of fun meeting my new teammates. So yeah, Im excited." Fielder joined other veteran Rangers players on the field for more than an hour Wednesday, taking grounders and some batting practice on the day before the first official full-squad workout. It was also the first day in camp for shortstop Elvis Andrus, who was also part of the session. After cutting off his dreadlocks during the off-season and going through some mixed martial arts workouts, Fielder appears trim. Asked he if had lost any weight, Fielder chuckled and said he didnt know for sure since he doesnt allow any scales in his house. "I feel great. Lost a couple of pounds cutting the hair, so that helps," he said. "I just want to be athletic and not carry around so much weight. ... I have no idea what it is, but I think I lost something. I definitely lost something." The Rangers acquired Fielder from Detroit in November in exchange for All-Star second baseman Ian Kinsler. Fielder was only two seasons into a $214 million, nine-year contract he signed with the Tigers before the 2012 season, when the Rangers also interested in him. Texas manager Ron Washington reiterated his plan to have Fielder batting third, after Andrus and before Adrian Beltre, who led the American League with 199 hits last season. "Prince Fielder, hes always been the protector, now Im going to make him the protectee," Washington said. Troy Apke Jersey. The past three years, Fielder batted behind that seasons MVP -- Ryan Braun in Milwaukee in 2011 and Miguel Cabrera the last two years with the Tigers. Beltre has said it is Fielders turn to be an MVP. "Nice, that sounds good," Fielder said. "Im not going to argue that. I hope that happens." Fielder was the only player at first base Wednesday, while there were multiple players at the rest of the infield spots. He took grounders and made some throws, extending a segment by going "one more, one more" after a wide throw to second base that he didnt want to be his last. He seemed at ease with the ongoing banter initiated mainly by third baseman Beltre and Andrus. When middle infielders worked on turning double plays, Beltre came to the other side of the diamond and rotated with Fielder taking throws. Beltre told the middle infielders, "We got it, dont worry about it" after Fielder made a nifty pick of a throw in the dirt. "Everybodys laid back, they work hard," Fielder said. "Thats all you ask for, good people who work hard and everybody wants to have fun, which is a big deal when you have to be together with people for so long." Before talking to reporters for about 10 minutes, Fielder changed from his uniform to a black T-shirt with Mickey Mouses face on it. On the back was the No. 28, the number he wore through his 1,322 career major league games so far, with Milwaukee (2005-11) and Detroit (2012-13). "I just want Prince to be Prince. I dont want him to come here and try to think hes got to take us on his shoulder," Washington said. "I just want him to do what he does and let everyone else do what they do, and everything will work out." China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 05:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lance-Dragon Index du Forum -> Administration (HRP) -> Bureau des inscriptions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange