Lance-Dragon Index du Forum

Lance-Dragon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The command part of it, which sometimes c

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lance-Dragon Index du Forum -> Administration (HRP) -> Bureau des inscriptions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Voyageur

Race: Elfe
Faction: Silvanesti
Dieu(x) vénéré(s): Mishakal
Niveau:

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 05:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: The command part of it, which sometimes c Répondre en citant

In what is a sure sign that Canadian basketball is on the upswing, the Toronto Raptors worked out two Canadians on Wednesday ahead of this months NBA draft. Billy Price Bengals Jersey . Torontos Melvin Ejim and Quebec Citys Khem Birch went through their paces in front of the Raptors scouting staff. Birch, who played at UNLV and declared for the draft after his junior season, points to Vince Carter as one player who caught his eye growing up. "Vince is probably one of the best Raptors of all time. He had a big impact on all of us," said Birch. "Even though he wasnt Canadian, you thought he was Canadian because he played here and everyone embraced him." Birch is projected to be drafted late in the second round but that hasnt deterred him from making his best impression in workouts. "I dont look into mock drafts," added Birch, who has already worked out for the Los Angeles Clippers, Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers. "Those guys dont really know what goes on in a GMs mind. It only takes one team to like you and if you feel youre ready, youre ready." As for what he could bring to a potential NBA lineup, the 69 forward knows his strength is under his own basket, despite scoring a Big 12-record 48 points in a game this season. "I bring a defensive energy," he said. "Thats the type of player I am and thats why I left (school). I proved myself in college, I was defensive player twice." Andrew Billings Bengals Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season. Billy Price Jersey .com) - It may just be the right place and the right opponent for the Detroit Red Wings to snap their longest losing streak of the season. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Mark-Walton-Bengals-Jersey/ . Six years of waiting are finally over for the Dallas defenceman. Daley had a goal and an assist, Kari Lehtonen recorded his fifth shutout of the season, and the Stars clinched their first playoff berth since 2008 with a 3-0 victory against the St.WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals placed Gio Gonzalez on the 15-day disabled list Sunday because of inflammation in his pitching shoulder. This is the first time the 28-year-old left-hander has gone on the disabled list. Gonzalez (3-4) dropped his third straight start in Saturdays 5-2 loss to the New York Mets. He lasted only three innings, allowing five runs and seven hits, which raised his ERA to 4.62. Gonzalez gave up seven runs and nine hits in his previous start at Oakland. General manager Mike Rizzo said Gonzalez had an MRI on Sunday in which dye is injected. He will not be able to throw for five days. "Hell miss two starts," Rizzo said of the initial plan. "Well find out whats going in (Gonzalezs shoulder) and take it from there." The Nationals recalled Ryan Mattheus from Triple-A Syracuse. Gonzalez left a start in late April because of shoulder tightness. "He passed a strength test. Combined having a little soreness (Saturday) with a little soreness a month ago, we thought this was a prudent way to do it," Rizzo said before Sundays series finale with the New York Mets. Gonzalez side-stepped questions about his heealth Saturday, but spoke with Rizzo following his latest loss. Preston Brown Jersey. . "I dont have a great concern level for it right now just because the way Gio said he felt after the game," Rizzo said. Gonzalez lost command of the strike zone Saturday, falling behind in the count and throwing 84 pitches in three innings. "I thought he looked fine," said Rizzo about whether he saw an injured pitcher on the mound. "His arm speed was good. His spin was fine. As good as its always been on his breaking ball. His fastball velocity was good. The command part of it, which sometimes comes and goes with Gio anyway, was the thing that was causing him an issue." Gonzalez went 32-16 during his first two seasons with the Nationals after a trade with the Oakland As. He made at least 32 starts in each of his previous four seasons. "Hes a big key to the ball club," Rizzo said. "Wed like to get him back. Were going to take our time with him and be careful with him because hes vital to the ball club." Mattheus has 140 career appearances with the Nationals, including two this season. He has not allowed a run in three innings. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 05:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lance-Dragon Index du Forum -> Administration (HRP) -> Bureau des inscriptions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange